Training and Support
Levelfield offers a number of options for receiving training and support on your website
- Live Webinars that you can register for through the support tab in your Online Agency / Levefield Account (available to full account members in the Travel and Small Business space)
- Video on Demand Training Sessions and single task videos that you can view online or for a nominal fee you can order a Video CD or DVD
- One on One Training sessions are available for a fee to all customers based on time available. One one One sessions are $75.00 per hour and must be scheduled in advance.
- New Associations/Chambers can arrange for either Onsite or Group Webinar training for their members.
- The first method of support is this website. It is broken down to help you find the most common information needed to maintain your website.
- Live Chat: We offer Live Chat support for assistance while working in your website for most editing and account administrative functions. Click on the live chat icon on the left side bar and begin taking to a support representative now!
- Email Support Requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with a full description of your support request or problem. The more information we have the easier for us to diagnose and fix a problem.
- Support Requests can also be created in the support tab of your Online Agency Account.
- Telephone Support: We offer free telephone support for email down and site down issues and limited telephone support for website editing assistance. For emergency support call our support line at (512) 401-9200.