FIRST WE NEED TO GET THE CODE FOR THE VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE.COM
Go to the specific video page in youtube.com
When you wish to add any specific video from youtube, just look around the video for a link or button that says "EMBED".
If you click that link, you will get a HTML code.
Copy the code and paste that to a notepad file temporarily. We need to include this code/ script into your website in the page you want to add the video. Keep it handy.
ADDING THE CODE TO THE WEBSITE FOR INSERTING THE VIDEO INTO THE PAGE.
- Start by logging into your website
- From the dashboard, click on the Pages of Content link
- It takes you to the edit mode of your pages.
- Click on the specific page in the left panel to get the edit option for that page in the right section.
- In the right column, look for the BODY token where you want to add the video and click on it.
- It opens the BODY edit window where you can see the box to add your contents.
- In that window, if you see the normal word editor options, click the link that reads "TEXT EDITOR" at the top of the same window.
- Now you will get the edit options in HTML mode.
- Copy the Youtube EMBED CODE from the notepad you saved previously, and paste that code in this section.
- Enable the option "Includes HTML tags" below that text box.
- Click the SAVE button at the bottom.
- Now you have successfully added the youtube video to your website.