The dashboard is the central hub of your account and provides access to various modules for your account:
Your Account section
- Pages of Content: This is the link to the Editing Platform where you can make changes to your website.
- Business Types: Select the types (Cruise Suppliers, Tour Operators, etc for travel; Lodging, Real Estate, Attraction, Service, Restaurant for Associates. Does not apply to small General business or Restaurant sites).
- Suppliers: (Travel Agents only) Select and view information about the suppliers that appear on your site.
- Promotions: (Travel Agents, Travel Suppliers, Associations, and Chambers only): Promotions built in your account.
- Reports: Access Traffic Stats for your website, hits and visitors and page views.
- Visit Your website: A link to visit your site from outside the editing platform
- General Google Sitemap (not available on all accounts): Generates an XML file of page links for submission to Google.com.
The wizards are utilities that allow you to manage your website.
- Account Wizard: Manage Account information including phone numbers, email contact information, etc.
- Preferences and Forms Wizard: Configures site preferences and form field options
- Suppliers Wizard (Travel Only): Include and feature specific suppliers and rank top suppliers
- Activities & Interests and Destinations Wizard(Travel Only): Allows you to exclude specific types of travel and exclude destinations that you do not want to sell.
- Promotions Wizard: Build Promotions based on Supplier or Agency content(Travel Only). Build Promotions based on Member of your Association(Chambers and Associations).
- Search Engine Optimization Wizard(not available on all accounts): Adds meta tags and keywords to your pages
Manage the users for your account, view your info requests, and edit your newsletter.
- Address: Shows the main address we have on file for your account.
- Account Type: Displays the Account type for your Subscription
- Users: User Accounts for those with access to your Online Agency account.
- Guestbook: Displays the number of guests registered with your site
- Info Request: The number of Information Requests received in your Account
- Edit your Newsletter: A link to edit your newsletter.
- Submit a Support Request
- View open support requests
- View our Help Documentation
- View available training courses